Check the following steps for a new Paypal registration process.
You can view the receiving limit for your Personal account on your Account Overview page. Here’s how:
- Log in to your account, click here (it will open in a new tab, and come back to see what’s comming).
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click View Limits.
Your receiving limit will be reset each month on the anniversary of the date your account was opened. For example, if you signed up for your PayPal account on January 15, your receiving limit will be reset on the 15th of each month.
Here’s how you can edit your account information:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Click Profile at the top of the page.
- Click the link to view or edit.
Jump back to the following sections:
– > Read more about Paypal.