In this section you can find our Moneybookers review
In this Moneybookers Review I’ll point out the most important reasons why we should use Moneybookers.
- It’s one of the most secure online payment metods. You won’t expose your credit card information to strangers, so they can bill whatever they want and whenever they want.
- It’s widely spread. Many countries and many curencies
- Many stores support this payment method. For more information read our List of Stores that accept Moneybookers
Moneybookers official location
Moneybookers ltd (Moneybookers Limited) is a electronic money issuer that is authorised under UK and EU law and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the UK. You can access the official moneybooker site here: Official Moneybooker site. The Moneybookers London adress is this: 10-11 Charterhouse Square, London EC1M 6EH, United Kingdom.
Reasons why you should not choose Moneybookers
Maybe the service it’s not working for your country. The best way to find out is to try earning a few bucks and see if you can transfer it in your bank/credit card
Jump back to the following sections:
– > Go back to the Moneybookers section of the site.
– > Learn more about the other ways we can pay online, read about how Paypal manages our funds online.
– > A cool trick to get money on your credit card if you are trapped in a remote location and do not have access to any bank is to get a payday loan. If you only have access to internet and need some money into your online account right away, you can apply for payday loans. Be careful, the fee for this type of loan is high, but if you have no choice, you can repay it on your payday. You will get fast cash on your credit card and store it in your moneybookers account, which you can then use to pay for whatever you need. Be careful, this only works for UK residents!
– > Find out the other means to pay online.