In this section you will find information about Moneybookers merchant accounts.
If you want to accept instant, secure payments from anyone with a credit/debit card or bank account, than the Moneybookers merchant account is the one for you.
The Moneybookers merchant advantages are this:
- Turn your international traffic into cash – “local” payments from over 30 countries. Avoid lost sales by letting consumers pay the way they prefer.
- Integration with Moneybookers FREE of charge.
- Low transaction fees (as low as 1% capped at EUR 0.50)
- All payments are made instantly – money can be transferred to your bank account as soon as it is received. No rolling reserve!
- 100% fraud and chargeback protection on request
- Sell with ease: convenient HTML interface, simple integration, detailed transaction records.
- Inclusion in our shopping directory – boost sales!
How to set up a Moneybookers merchant account:
- First, click here and open your Moneybookers account (the browser will open in a new window). Choose either an individual or a company account type.
- Choose the payment option you want to accept on your Website: Moneybookers Email Pay (Basic) or Moneybookers Merchant Gateway (Standard)
- Create and place the Moneybookers payment buttons on your Website
Jump back to the following sections:
– > Go back to the Moneybooker section of this site.