In this section you will find information about How to Receive Money Online using Paypal
If you want to receive Paypal funds, you can do it this way:
- When someone sends you a payment, you receive a You’ve Got a Payment email.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you can sign up for one -> it will open in a new tab, then view your payment in your History log.
- If you have a PayPal account, log in and click the History link to view your payment.
- If you want to withdraw from Paypal, log in to your account and click the Paypal Withdraw tab.
When you send a Money Request or Invoice, recipients receive an email informing them of your request for payment. After clicking the link included in the email, recipients can log in to their PayPal accounts or sign up for a new account. They then pay you using money from their account balance, credit card, or bank account.
Receive Paypal funds without revealing your credit card information
You can use your credit card without exposing your card number to merchants. When you can link your credit card or bank account, you don’t have to enter your card number or address everywhere you shop. Just log in to PayPal and quickly check out in a few clicks. Get an account from Paypal. Withdraw money with ease.
Jump back to the following sections:
– > Learn more about the other ways we can pay online, read about how Paypal manages our funds online.